10 January 2019

What is or is not offensive, that is the question?



There has been much discussion recently about what is or is not offensive, and the conclusion is that it is subjective and impossible to regulate.

This card offended me…






…I think it is like putting a serial killer next to one of their victims, I’m not going to suggest names as that would be offensive to the victims and their families.

And what are Winter Wishes?

To me it just looks like this evil cat is eyeing up its prey!


I'm not much of a blogger...

...with my sporadic and sCATterlogical posts!

So how about this interesting read about the Skripal case!

I'm not one for conspiracy theories this is the most sensible version of events I have read so far!

My first concern, when it happened, was how quickly the government were to lay blame BEFORE they had conducted an investigation!

This article appears to be factual and lists all of the contradictions in the timelines in the press and police accounts.

I always thought applying poison to a door knob sounded farcical and from this account I agree it is much more likely he/they were poisoned in the pub where they had a drink AFTER eating in Zizis!

https://t.co/o95pUtHoYi

No comments: